Monday, March 17, 2008

Favorite License Plate



My Favorite License Plate!

Hello. My name is Heidi LoCicero and I am a Monogram-a-holic! So, there, I admitted it. Whew! That feels so good.

I knew I was in trouble when I ordered a window monogram (see above photo)for my car and then I HAD to have the monogram car mats. I really thought I was d-o-n-e...and then this monogrammed license plate appeared on my desk at Frill Seekers Gifts. I was so delighted and excited, I ordered one for each of my cars and one for our golf cart.(Remember it's an addiction, I can't help it.)

I'm alot like Amy Winehouse, I say "no, no, NO!" to rehab. I love personalizing of every kind. This license plate feeds my need.

This license plate is made of a durable white standard metal and is embellished with our snazzy permanent lettering.

Go to www.frillseekersgifts.com to order or call us at 850-267-4438

Select a letter color!
Select a lettering style!

No comments: