Saturday, November 7, 2009

Silly Bandz...the rubber band craze at Frill Seekers

So...it's Saturday night and I am just S*I*L*L*Y! Why you might ask? Let's just call it one of those "Why didn't I think of that moments?"









Unless you've been hiding under a rock somewhere or in a foreign country...you've likely spotted these festive little silly shaped rubber bands on some kid's wrist. Meet SILLY BANDZ. Kids want them...Frill Seekers Gifts has them!




The rubber bands are in the shape of creatures, animals or fun shapes when not on the wrist. Really kinda cute, I must admit. Kids, teenagers and even adults are collecting them~trading them~wearing them!
Silly Bandz are fun, inexpensive and addictive. They will also make a great stocking stuffer for Christmas 2009. Last week, we sold out in 2 days. WHEW! (for my fellow shop owners who STALK this blog for ideas...I say come up with your own creative idea...wink, wink!)
Call us to get some silly...850-267-GIFT !

The other reason I'm silly tonight? My oldest child is at a beach bonfire, while the youngest is at a laser tag station. Leaving me to ponder what new hobby I can take up to fill my quiet Saturday nights.

One thing for sure...it will have to be something...SILLY!

No comments: