Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Don't you WISH you would get these for Christmas?

Wish...I just love that word! If I could make 3 gift wishes for Christmas...this is what you'd see under my Christmas tree:

The Vera Bradley Stocking above is a must. I think it would be adorable on my daughter, Peyton's door. Each day I would fill it with treats from Vera Bradley. Gifts like the tech case, the day planner and the new zip ID case.
These festive CAR MATS would be my second gift wish. Personalized with my monogram, of course! Should I go with the black and red design shown above? Or should I do a black mat trimmed in black and white polka dots with hot pink lettering? Hmmmm.


My last wish would consist of these fabulous engraved acrylic pieces. I would use the tray on my bed to hold the remote control and a magazine. The ice bucket would be perfect on my bedside table. The engraved wine glasses are so beautiful---I'd likely order a set of 8 !
So, there are my 3 wishes for Christmas. What Frill Seekers Gifts are you wishin' for this Holiday Season?

No comments: