Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A December to Remember with Vera Bradley

I hope you are almost ready for some Christmas cheer! I love this time of the year the most. And I love this new Imperial Toile bag from Vera Bradley the most. So, I guess it's a tie really. Both the delights of the season and this handbag captivate me!

Hustling from store to store would be so wonderful if I were to carry this stunning new handbag. Imperial Toile just takes the Vera Bradley line to a whole new level. It is both functional and fun...not to mention totally fabulous.

The rich chocolate is complimented by winter white details and finished off with a hint of hot pink. While Christmas is supposed to be red and green...I say think pink---brown and pink, that is!

Take a few minutes today to finish your wish list and move this yummy new handbag to the top of your gift giving list. We can ship it to you today!

No comments: