Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cheers to a New Year! Our thoughts & Traditions

With the new year upon us...it's time to reflect on treasured old traditions and prepare for new ones. The Holidays are such a special time for our family, we'd love to share a few favorite parts of the season with you!

Heidi LoCicero, founder
FAVORITE HOLIDAY TRADITION: Decorating the Christmas tree as a family. As each ornament is carefully unwrapped the story of its origin is told. Between stories, my daughter, Peyton and I make yummy holiday cookies to share with friends.

FAVORITE CHARITY: Vera Bradley Breast Cancer Foundation. Following the death of my beloved mother-in-law last spring, our staff and family decided to host an annual event benefiting the foundation. This will be a tradition for us each fall. {{You should join us!}}

SIGNATURE GIFT: Obviously a gift that is monogrammed! {{Duh!}} My favorites are the insulated picnic coolers and personalized cups.

ON NEW YEARS EVE: Mr. B, the children and I will be celebrating the New Year at Sandestin's Baytowne Wharf. Rumor has it the Mustang Sally band will be playing as the fireworks light up the sky over Frill Seekers! I'll be holding my favorite wine glass pictured below! You should totally join us!


NEW YEARS RESOLUTION: This year I plan to reach out to the Lonely, the Lost, the Least and the Last! I am going to fill a bag with treats to keep in my car---so when I encounter someone who is hurting---I can offer them something to brighten their day!
What are your favortie traditions? We would be "frilled" to hear! Leave us a comment!

No comments: