Monday, June 22, 2009

Monogram Must haves for the Boater in your life!

When you stop by Frill Seekers Gifts resort store at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, you expect to be "frilled" with fabulous monogrammed items. That's a given. What you might see, albeit unexpected, is that our shop stairwell is usually filled with fishing poles and bait.

While I haven't figured out how to personalize a fishing pole, just yet, I am "frilled" to report that there are some monogrammed items that make my life on the water with my fishing fanatic hubby and son more enjoyable.

Monogrammed Boat Decal(sorry, boat not included!)


Personalized Boater's Bag, Beach Towel and Snazzy Hat

My son, Andrew on the right proudly displays the catch of the day.

Well, you should get the picture by now. If I must endure choppy waters, windy conditions and smelly fish...I at least want to look cute. The other boaters are jealous and I am "frilled" about it.

EDITORS NOTE: More boating must haves tomorrow!

No comments: