Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our 100th Blog Post & a Contest!


Today marks a special day for Frill Seekers Gifts. Today our team will post the 100th blog about our shop. Blogging has become a fun, fabulous way to keep, you, our loyal customers (and other shop owners, who check us out constantly!) informed on the hip happenings that will "frill" them to pieces.

Your comments, feedback, suggestions and patronage are gifts beyond measure. So, thank you, and you, and you! To thank you just a little bit more...leave a comment on this post. Detail which of our items "frill" you the most. We'll pick a winner on Sunday. Want an extra entry??? Post a blurb about Frill Seekers Gifts on your blog, FACEBOOK page or twitter and get an extra entry for each!

We love you all, we really do!

4 comments:

A.West said...

Love your gifts! I'm a new follower, too. Your embossed stationery is to die for! :)

DMLD said...

Am already a follower - will post about your giveaway on my Facebook and my blog!

BTW - my absolute favorite product is the bamboo bag. I have one in pink with green polka dots and use it for all my "on hand necessities" for kids and pets when we travel (which is frequently)

It is monogrammed with a brown B in one of the polka dots for Beatrice (our little Basset pup) - as a matter of fact, will probably need a new one soon as Little Miss B has chewed through one of the handles and it is now held together with duct tape!

Ashley said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your shop! I totally enjoy wearing my monogrammed t-shirt! So cute!

Betty Jane Rudiger said...

Love the new monogrmaed ice bucket. Will make a great hostess gift or wedding gift. Love your shop. Can't wait till I visit in May. bjr