Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Heart Bracelet for Valentines!



Your Sweetie will LOVE this gift!

Roses are red! Violets are blue! Give someone you love this sterling silver heart bracelet and their love for you will be TRUE!

I know, I know...that's not exactly how the old verse goes, but it works well with my blog. The verse has been changed many times over the years to reflect love and passion. Take it from me---it's even been changed by school kids to cause duress. When I was a mere 6th grader at St. Christopher School in the New Orleans area my "boyfriend" at the time scribbled the following in my yearbook: Roses are red, violets are green, Heidi sounds like a washing machine! Imagine! I thought it was true love. Eeeek, what a jerk.

On serious note, this sterling silver bracelet would make a sweet treat for your daughter, friend, wife, secretary, BFF or Y*O*U! The best part is the Engraving is F*R*E*E until Valentine's Day AND you get a free silver plated heart jewelry box, too!

The bracelet comes in several sizes and you can choose your engraving style. Just go to our website: www.frillseekersgifts.com and place your order, sweetie!

No comments: