Saturday, July 4, 2009

Let Freedom Ring!

Happy 4th of July from the Beach!

Today, I find myself reflecting on all of the things in my own life that bring me joy. Great friends, a loving family, successful businesses and a zest for life. So, it is with profound gratitude that I pause to remember that without freedom, true freedom...the things I treasure would not be possible.


Take a moment today, just a brief moment to sneak off alone---to sit and count your blessings. Try be the most positive person you know. Even if it is just for a day. Independence day. What do you need freedom from? Anything you believe you can do---you can. Break free and let freedom ring inside your home and heart.

And then call Frill Seekers Gifts and order yourself a really cute personalized bag!

photo credit: Jill

No comments: